Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Accessory Designers Robot and Brucling Grabs Fashion by the Bowtie



Three words that come to mind when I think of Robot and Brucling are humble, spiritual and FASHION. I will even go a little further and say I believe they are Fashion Icons in the making. The Accessory Designers are young but talented and are a force to be reckoned with. I had the luxury to sit down with the Designers and we spoke about their background, competitors their long term goals and most importantly their new line.


Tell me a little about yourself?


Robot: "I am originally from Roxbury, Massachusetts, which is a Boston urban area. I am 23 years old. I am what one would consider a dreamer. I am in my own head a lot. It has been said that I am Robotic and Systematic, hence my name Robot. I have always had a passion for design. I took some coursed in High School and knew that eventually I wanted to have a Fashion Line. My background originated from high end retail (Ralph Lauren and Valentino) as well as styling."


Brucling: "I am from the Boston area as well Mattapan, Massachusetts to be exact. I have been sketching and designing since I was 5 years old. I have a passion for fine arts and special attention to detail. I have a background in high end retail. I used to work at Nordstroms."


Read the full interview here.


**Stay tuned for our January giveaway from Accessory Line Robot & Brucling**

No comments:

Post a Comment