Thursday, October 14, 2010

Trend Alert: Shearling

Shearling is a hot trend for Winter 2010. Shearling is a sheepskin or lambskin pelt that has gone through a limited shearing process to obtain a uniform depth of the wool fibers for a uniform look and feel (wikipedia). I remember receiving my first sheepskin jacket when I was 5 and my first shearling when I was 10 so this style has been around for years. However, it is much more trendy! Here are a few shearling items for you to add to your wardrobe to stay warm yet fashion forward. Thoughts Lovies?



(Burberry Porsum Shearling , Ugg Australia Aviator Hat, Ugg Australia Mittens, Maison Martin Margiela Shearling Boot, Amore Shearling Ankle Boot, Dolce Vita Shearling Boot Dorothy Perkins Shearling Trim Gilet, Juicy Couture Faux Shearling)

No comments:

Post a Comment