Saturday, October 16, 2010

Throw It In The Bag

On this edition of "Throw It In The Bag" I'm going to share my Fall/Winter purchases. Today I shopped and shopped and shopped some more with my mom. Spending time with her is always a blast and the both of us getting great items on sale is even better. Here are a few of the items I purchased today.....

Ellen Tracey Cognac Riding Boots (priced at $228)

Cognac leather vest lined with shearling (priced at $69.95)....Be sure to add a piece to your wardrobe. Check out my previous shearling post to get other looks for the winter.
I-N-C Stretch Pant Legging (Priced at $129) I absolutely love these pants. They are super thick which is perfect for the winter. P.S. make sure you look closely at the detailing of the pant on the knees as well as the zipper on the back.....Yummy!
Black Suede Ann Taylor Loft Booties (priced at $118)
These leather gloves were a must have for the winter, fashion forward yet warm and cozy.

So there you have it lovies....some of my purchases of the day. THROW IT IN THE BAG!

No comments:

Post a Comment