Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fashion News: Brad Goreski and Rachel Zoe Part Ways

In the words of Celebrity Stylist Rachel Zoe "Shut the front door"!!! Brad Goreski and Rachel Zoe have decided to "amicably" part ways. Goreski's (who is the Style Director at Rachel Zoe Inc.) last day is reportedly October 1st. Now that all of that is out the way lets get to the tea, honey.....Brad is Ultra FAB! From watching "The Rachel Zoe Projec I am a part of TEAM BRAD, although I do love Rachel. Goreski, 33 sat down with People Magazine and had this to say: "I love Rachel and she's taught me everything I know, but there's a point where either I do it now or I'll never know what it's like to spread my wings and soar. I hope she'll continue to teach me more and more," he added. ((Insert Tear Here))...It has been reported that Rachel Zoe has been upset lately due to Brad's rise to fame and popularity (sitting front row at Fashion Week and excusive invites to A-List functions). Whatever the reason for the split I remain a member of Team Brad. I expect nothing but greatness from him, not only because of his eye for fashion but more importantly his humbleness. Good Luck Brad!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment