Thursday, September 16, 2010

Muff Mouthing Off: I Need Your Help




Sigh....Im caving in ladies and gents! I am going to purchase my first pair of Christian Louboutin shoes. I know, I know, I said they werent living up to the hype but in the past 2 months I have seen nothing but beauty and I must partake in the luxury. I am torn between two pair so I will allow you to be my accomplice. Which ones do you like most? I am torn between the studded slingback and the bootie. HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! Leave your comments, let me know your thoughts.

4 comments:

  1. Go with the bootie sis! everyone has the first pair and i hear they hurt like hell cuz the toe part is so narrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. the spikes are fierce and definetly in the nude are nice also. you have to think am i gonna where these often or do i have these as my it goin down shoe and if thats the case the spikes , think about how many other brand can copy the bootie and cheapin them for you noooo way your gonna shine sissy !!! sodo spikes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. also if they hurt like L.London pointed out then thats a no no and for the money you wanna be able wear them more then 1 or 2 times but look at the ratings and see cause honest the bootie looks like it would do the same damage at the end of the night as far as walking goes LOL good luck into you new christian loubouton journy !!you will find the perfect shoe :)thats what you do !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive decided to go with the Slingbacks. I adore the studs and as previously said the booties are easily knocked off. There is only one studded peep toe on this planet. Thanks for the help ladies!!!!!

    ReplyDelete