Thursday, November 11, 2010

LaQuan Smith the new face of fashion


I have interviewed some talented, inspirational and determined people thus far, but this is without a doubt my absolute favorite Q & A. The combination of a great fashion sense and humble demeanor are only a few of the reasons why I had to interview Designer LaQuan Smith. Known for his funky, fierce, fresh yet edgy designs LaQuan has taken the fashion world by storm.

Tell me a little about yourself. Where are you from? What's your educational background? What are some of your non-professional interests?


"I am LaQuan Smith, 22 years old, Fashion Designer from Queens, NY. I graduated High School but, when I applied to college I was denied from both Parsons and FIT. I decided to create my own line and now I am showing my collections at NY Fashion Week and internationally. I don't have much time to do things that are not based around work and fashion but, I enjoy spending time with my family and friends."
Read the full article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment