Wednesday, October 26, 2011

You've Got Mail


I have been getting a TON of FB Messages, Emails and even some text messages from people asking me fashion related questions. I am pretty sure that the questions that my readers are asking can be beneficial to other readers. From this point forward I will begin to share with you what questions I am asked and the response. If you have a questions you would like answered feel free to email me at perceptionandco@gmail.com.

"I have wide feet and big calves, is there anywhere I can get high boots from"?

Absolutely....the key is to shop around for the perfect fit. You also want to make sure you get boots that have a little elastic in the top of the boot for extra space. Check out MonifC.com for boots with wide with and extra calf space. Sites like Zappos.com are great for customers in need of shoes with a wide width also. On Zappos you are able to click the width and narrow your search down.

No comments:

Post a Comment