Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Style for Men: Marc Jacobs Sneakers





I don't get a chance to showcase a lot of stylish items for men however, when I come across something that is drool worthy I have to post it. The Marc Jacobs Quilted High-top Sneakers (priced at $530) from their Fall/Winter 2011 Collection are something to talk about. Marc Jacobs combined black leather and suede (for a classic yet clean feel), and added a quilted pattern giving the sneakers some flare. The white rubber soles make them a little more sporty. I would love to see these on the streets.



Ladies there is also a little something I wanted to add for you. During my recent vacation to Cape Cod I purchased some Marc Jacobs sneakers which are from their Women's Fall/Winter 2011 collection. I am not a sneaker person however I imagined all the great things I could wear with these sneakers and being a polka dot lover I was sold from the beginning. Thoughts Lovies?

No comments:

Post a Comment