Thursday, January 20, 2011

Khloe Kardashian Covers YRB


My favorite Kardashian has gone edgy for YRB Magazine and we at P & Co love it. Khloe sat down with Perez Hilton and talked about her relationship with hubby Lamar Odom and how they met along with some of her 2011 goals and the public's misconceptions about her.

Perez:
I don’t think you ever talked about it, but how did you and Lamar meet?

Khloe:
I met him at a club. I hosted a “Welcome to the Lakers” party for Ron Artest, and we met there. I was so not interested in him at the time, and I was really rude to him. He asked me to go to IHOP after the party. I went, gave him my number afterwards, and the rest is history.

Perez:
The Kardashian clan has products up the wazoo. Is there a Kardashian app in the works?

Khloe:
What the hell is an app? I wouldn’t even know what or how many things can go on one.

Perez:
What do you feel is the biggest misconception about you?

Khloe:
Hmmmmm. Good question. I’m not sure, but when people meet me they normally have three things to say… 1. ‘Wow you are so tiny. You aren’t fat! Ok…’ Weird, but thanks, I guess? LOL 2. ‘OMG, you are so sweet!’ 3. ‘You aren’t that tall!’ Everyone that I meet thinks I should be 6’3” or taller. So funny, but I guess compared to Kourt and Kim I look super tall. I’m 5’10” and they are about 5’0” and 5’2,” so I do look tall. I’m really just normal and they are tiny little girls. LOL.

Perez:
What do you have in store for us in 2011?

Khloe:
The year is full of surprises. There’s a new show with Lamar and I and a new unisex fragrance that he and I are both sooooo proud of. That’s just a peek.

Perez:
What was your biggest New Year’s resolution, and have you broken it yet?

Khloe:
To be more proactive in my health. I have been soooo good about it! I want to be ahead of the game and really focus on me from the inside out.

Khloe you look absolutely FAB....Kudos for living outside the box and taking a risk. No risk, No reward....Thougts Lovies?

Photos from YRB

No comments:

Post a Comment