Saturday, July 17, 2010

Throw it in the Bag


With this FIRST installment of "Throw it in the Bag" I bring to you one of the most fascinating tops Ive seen in a while. I purchased this shirt while out with my sister yesterday and I am in love. I very rarely find items that I love and I was sold on this shirt at first sight. My birthday is rapidly approaching (September 6) and anyone who knows me knows that everything is a production. With that being said I have learned to be proactive and shop more than a day before an affair to lessen my shopping anxiety LOL. I have given this long sleeve woven tunic a WAIVERRRR! The color blocking (a huge 2011 trend), along with the braided neckline and belled sleeves have me in AWE! Oh the simple joys of shopping...

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous sissy! I know you will turn heads in this one! Now my question is, what's on the feet?

    ReplyDelete