Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What I Wore


I recently went to San Fransisco, CA because Perception Super Gloss was a sponsor for Rock the Runway. I met some great people during the event including Nene Leakes from Real Housewives of Atlanta who was the Host for the evening, Mark Rogers (Founder of Lifting Up Lives) and Kim Hill (original female lead for Black Eye Peas). The most important factor to me was the cause behind the event which was to support Lifting Up Lives. Lifting up Lives is an organization that works to help women who have been affected by domestic violence. It took place at the Clift Hotel (which is where I also stayed during my visit). Here is what I wore for the event

Blazer: F21+ (I absolutely love this blazer. The black clothing hangers which covers the entire jacket spoke volumes)
Boots: Zara
Bracelets: Aldos Accessories
Skirt: ASOS
Camisole: Gap
Handbag: ASOS


Check out more pics from the event below....

No comments:

Post a Comment