Wednesday, December 7, 2011

2011 Holiday Gift Ideas





I will be on a 10 day vacation as of this Friday. I probably will not be updating the blog during this time. I will be spending time with my loved ones, get some much needed "me" time in and working on my brand (I do not understand how to truly vacay). Before I leave you Lovies I wanted to share with you some fab fashionable holiday gifts to give or purchase for yourself. I hope all of you have an amazing yet safe holiday. Stay Stylish.......Smooches xoxoxoxo -Fatima Tan'ia

Bond No. 9 New York Bryant Park Fragrance saksfifthavenue.com
VS The Dreamer Flannel Pajamas victoriassecret.com
Monclear Fitted Jacket saks.com
Chanel Nail Polish chanel.com
Balenciaga L'Essence Candle neimanmarcus.com
Marc by Marc Jacobs Nylon Computer Case shopbop.com
IPad apple.com
Ugg Boots uggaustralia.com
Pendleton Stripe Blanket Cape urbanoutfitters.com
Rag & Bone Plaid Driving Gloves barneys.com
Alexander Wang Adriel Clutch barneys.com
Python Over The Knee Boot
GUCCI Leather Pet Carrier gucci.com
Christian Louboutin Lace-Up Platform Over-the-Knee Boot bergdorfs.com
Hermes collier de chien bracelet hermes.com
Spa Package (any of your local spas)
WWD.com Subscription

No comments:

Post a Comment