Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Vanity Fair Best Dressed List

The 71st Annual International Best Dressed List by Vanity Fair has arrived. To see if any of your lovies made the cut check the above link for the remainder Fashion Divas and Divos. Now without further or do here are some of my faves.....
Some of you may not know who Georgina Chapman is (shakes head in shame). So I will help you out....She is the Co-Founder and Designer of Marchesa. She is uber FAB at all times. I Die....

Another one of my faves that are listed as Best Dressed is Pharell. He is definitely always dapper whether it is high fashion or a plain tee, Pharell puts in major work on the runway of life.
Last but never least is my all time fave woman First Lady "O". She is the best to have ever done it. There is no other First Lady to date that has as much beauty and pizzaz as she does. She is more than deserving to make "THE LIST".

No comments:

Post a Comment